INFORMATION WE COLLECTRegistration Information: When you create an account, you are required to provide a name and password, as well as an email address ("Personal Data").
Device and Usage Information: We may automatically collect some information about the devise you are using to visit our website. This information includes your computer’s IP address; the web browser used (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer); the domain name of the website from which you came; the date, time and duration of your visit to our website; the number of visits to our website; the pages viewed on our website; the cookies accumulated on your browser; if using a mobile devise, the type of mobile device used and the unique identifier of your mobile device.
Post, Comment and Messaging Data: The posts and comments you make on Panacea are not private. This means that, by default, they are not ever deleted from our servers and will still be accessible after your account is deleted. We may display this information on the website, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
RETAINING AND STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATAWe will retain your Personal Data in our databases in accordance with our records management policy and applicable laws. This period may extend beyond the end of your relationship with us, but it will be only as long as it is necessary for us to have sufficient information to respond to any issues that may arise later. For example, we may need or be required to retain information (i) to prevent fraudulent activity; (ii) protect ourselves against liability, permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain; or (iii) if we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it. Your Personal Data will be stored in secured locations and on servers controlled by us, located either at our offices or at the offices of our service providers. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of Personal Data, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our website, may receive your Personal Data in connection with offering those products or services.
- To third parties proving services or functions on our behalf, including web developers, marketing, advertising an fraud prevention. These third parties have access to and may collect personal data only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or user our Personal Data for any other purpose. They are also required to follow the same data security practices that we ourselves adhere to.
- If you are referred to our website by another website by, for example, clicking a link on that other website, we may share some of your Personal Data with that other website. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here.
- Your Personal Data may be shared with companies within our corporate family, which enables us to provide you with information about products and services, which might interest you.
- Our business is constantly changing, and as part of that process, we may sell or buy other companies. Personal Data may be transferred as part of these transactions. It is also possible that all or some of our assets may be acquired by another company, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, and Personal Data may be transferred as part of such a transaction.
- In order to comply with applicable laws and other requirements, we reserve the right to release Personal Data, including whenever we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Panacea.video.
- We may also release Personal Data when we believe it’s necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person; to address fraud, security, or spam; or to protect our rights or property.
How Are Cookies Used?Cookies are used for a variety of reasons, such as to safeguard your privacy when browsing the website. They allow you to use functions such as secure online applications. If you leave a secure session window open, cookies will enhance your security by prompting you to end, and/or automatically ending, your secure session. Cookies can also allow us to tailor the content of our website to suit your interests. For example, instead of displaying promotional messages about products you already have, they let us show you other services in which you may be interested. Finally, we use “analytics” cookies to help us make our website better for those who visit it regularly. Cookies help us work out what users like and don't like, and how we can improve things for you.
We may, however, share website usage information about visitors to our websites with these third parties for the purpose of managing and targeting advertisements and for market research analysis on our website and other websites. For these purposes, we and our third-party advertising partners may place pixel tags (also called clear gifs) on some of the pages you visit on our website. We will then use the non-personally identifiable information that is collected using these pixel tags to serve you relevant advertisements when you are visiting other websites on the internet. These advertisements may be targeted to specific searches you conducted on the website during earlier browsing sessions. If you do not want to receive these advertisements, marketing material or other offers, please send us an email at email@example.com.
MARKETING MATERIAL AND ADVERTISEMENTSUnless you tell us that you do not want to receive these offers, Panacea or those companies with which we have a commercial relationship, may occasionally send advertisements, marketing material or other offers that we think might be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive these advertisements, marketing material or other offers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICES AND FEEDBACK AND OPTING-OUT
From time to time, we may contact you to request feedback on your experience using the website, to assist us in improving the website, or to offer special promotions to you, as a website user. If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by contact us at email@example.com.
EXTERNAL LINKSWhen Panacea includes links to other websites, please bear in mind they will have their own privacy and cookies policies that will govern the use of any information you submit. We recommend you read their policies, as we are not responsible or liable for their privacy practices.
The poster has verified: